What kind of content can I post or upload on Chatspes?
You are able to post or upload all kinds of things on Chatspes, including photographs, emails, messages and other content (“Content”).
There are some rules about what is acceptable though, so when you are using Chatspes you may not post, send or upload any Content which:
1. contains expletives or language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
2. is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
3. is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes, depicts or encourages violence, self-harm, suicide, racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
4. encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
5. is defamatory;
6. relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
7. involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
8. impersonates a person, company or brand with the intent to deceive or confuse others;
9. contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal data whether from Chatspes or otherwise;
10. itself, or the posting of which, infringes any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
11. shows another person where such Content was created or distributed without that person’s knowledge, and without that person having been afforded an opportunity to refuse such creation or distribution.
Threat of sanctions
1. In case of violation of rules - user can be deleted or banned without notice.
2. In case of violation of rules, the user may be alerted. If the user persists in violating the rules – user will be banned and profile deleted permanently.
3. Swear words are censored anywhere on the Website. Censure on the Website is the symbol “*”.
4. Nudity or adult photos are deleted without notice. User may be banned from the Website for generating inappropriate content.
Chatspes has no responsibility for, or control over, the accuracy and validity of materials posted by users on this Website. The Website and its content are therefore provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the content will be accurate.